Hello Stefan,
On Wednesday, October 13, 2004 you wrote:

> Thank you for your tremendous help in polishing The Bat! Of course,
> it was impossible to make it bug-free in such a short time, but I hope
> most of the irritating problems are gone. I don't think that would be
> possible without your insistence and enthusiasm.

And  thank  you  for your work. After some period when many people including
myself  lost  faith in Ritlabs, you show that you're back on good track, and
that it still makes sense to have faith in RITs :).

I'm  starting  to  think I'll change my UNREG statement (see sig) soon. Good
work.

>   - Customisable toolbars (and possibly menus)

How  about  more  changes  to  interface?  Like making some windows (address
picker,  addresbook  etc) dockable in main window, more flexible split modes
(perhaps  also in form of dockable and resizeable windows) etc? Have you got
any plans about this, or is it something you didn't yet think about?

I  would  also  seriously  consider  resigning  from  using one big file for
glyphs,  since  it  causes problems like current one: there are new icons on
status  bar,  and  when using custom glyphs you can either have no icons, or
you have to manually edit the file. There is no possibility to use automatic
fallback (use default icons when they don't exist in custom set).

Thank you and keep up the good work!

--
 / Krzysztof Trybowski  pgp 0xE0F7733B  /--/  To get my pgp key, put  /
/ www.trybik.jest.okey.pl   GG 1458144 /--/  "send_key" in subject.  /_

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: