Hello Arjan,

> You may or may not have read my contribution on TBBeta about my
> (failed) attempt at installing the "No RC" 3.01 MSI package
> (which needed three attempts at RitLabs to get it more or less
> working). That really sucked. In my opinion RitLabs could have
> easily avoided the problems by doing some basic testing them-
> selves. But instead they hastily threw out yet another faulty
> version which had at least 1 bug from previous beta's
> reoccurring. I cannot conclude otherwise than that they made an
> extremely sloppy job of this "No RC" package release.

Don't you feel quite alone in your thoughts and conclusions?

> And yes, this experience has 1) annoyed me,

Maybe because you don't understand what this is all about.

> 2) strengthened my intention to avoid version 3, at least for the time
> being, and

You simply don't understand what your are missing. And that strengthens
my opinion that you don't understand what this is all about.

> 3) opened my eyes to the fact that The Beta! Testers get exactly
> what they deserve.

Yes, we get the overall best e-mail package you can find out there.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

Winamp Playing: Boz Scaggs - Pay Day (Smoothjazz.Com - The worlds best
Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: