Hello Arjan!

On Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 8:29:16 PM you wrote:

> Gratitude? "Thank you for providing me with a torch after leaving
> me on my own in the dark and cold depths of your scary Bat!
> cave?"

Why do you stay with TB if it doesn't meet your needs? Why do you
[potentially insulting word from Germanic-Scandinavian mythology
deleted] around here? As you state yourself in another message you
didn't contribute to beta testing, you don't even know who has
contributed (like Mary), you don't even intend to use v3 ... so, why
are throwing around mud?

> I think your loss of perspective is heartwarming (and I really
> mean it!).

Thanks, but no thanks, I don't want to marry you.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Any fool can make a rule - and every fool can mind it. (Henry David
Thoreau)

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: