Salutation TBBETA,

The ancient mystics foretold that on 14 October 2004, at 20:51:36
+0200 (which was 19:51 where I live) Zygmunt Wereszczynski wrote

>> Anybody remember the problem where CKT versions of PGP didn't
>> correctly decode special characters, like German umlauts becoming
>> Hex-code?

> Hmmm... I use last build of Imad's PGP (6.5.8CKT9b2) and all 8-bit
> characters are correctly decoded.

I had lots of problems with that one so have reverted to build 8.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: