Hello Dierk,

On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 7:54:52 AM Dierk [DH] wrote:

>> I don't use any batpgp65.dll, only The Bat! internal support for all PGP
>> versions and all characters are properly decoded after encryption.

DH> I'll try it; can't remember exactly why I chose Imad's plug-in,
DH> perhaps because originally the internal support didn't use all of
DH> PGP's features (or an installed PGP at all).

I think you got confused by Zygmunt writing "internal", but I guess he
intended to say "build-in", as this would be correct.

You *need* to have PGP or GnuPG installed, if you want more than
PGP-2.6.3(or around there). It's just some versions ago one needed
extra DLLs to get external PGP supported, but for many moons right
know TB! has this DLL's functionality compiled in. You nevertheless
need the PGP program(s), but you can choose "PGP 5,6,7,8 (build-in
support)" without having to install any additional DLL for The Bat!.

@Hendrik: could you try to rename the DDL's you're writing about and
test if PGP integration still works? It really should :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: