On Friday, 15 October 2004 at 17:59 (UK time), I said:

> Confirmed here. At first I thought my filters had gone wrong. With so many
> SpamCop submissions sent via a manual filter, I'll have to revert to
> 3.0.1.33 until this is fixed.

And reverting to the previous release confirms that there is nothing
wrong with my filters and the bug does exist as Bill reported.

Although why I didn't experience this bug this morning (UK time) I'm
really not sure. :)
--
Paul White

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 (Home Edition) on Windows 98 (4.10.1998)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: