Hello Richard,

Friday, October 15, 2004, 12:23:52, you wrote:

>>I'm confused by this latest beta. The public beta site lists 3.01 as
>>the upcoming release, yet now there is a 3.02 beta. What will the next
>>release be - 3.01 or 3.02? And when can we expect it?
The TBBETA list always takes precedence over the site. You don't have to use the site
if you are subscribed to this list, don't you?

It is similar to traffic rules: signs take precedence over lines on the asphalt, and
so on. :-)

Maxim Masiutin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: