Hello Mary!

On Friday, October 15, 2004, 12:18 PM, you wrote:

MB>>> I haven't reproduced mine yet.
MB> Did reproduce it just now.
MB> The Bat! was minimized to taskbar ...

A third instance last night, as I was shutting the computer down for
the night.

I had the main window of The Bat! up, with the Connection Centre
positioned behind it, edges visible in a conformation that I like.
I closed the Connection Centre.

I clicked on the Window "X" close button. No response. Frozen Bat.
Brought up Task Manager, killed TB!, and shut down for the night.

All well this morning. My conclusion: The Bat! is randomly refusing to
close for me, no matter what other circumstances exist.

So, subsequent to writing this, I placed it in the Outbox. As one last
trial, I then clicked on the X (close) button. Same result as last
night:

Bat would not close and ceased responding.

So, I killed it with the Task Manager and re-launched.

Anyone confirm this behavior? Anyone reproducing it?

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: