Mary Bull [MB] wrote,

> Let's keep watch. I'm not ready to report to BT yet, are you? Since
> it shows only randomly?

Well, as I had stated in this thread, I only have TB running on two
machines (both XP Pro SP2) one at work (where I experienced all the
freezes) and here at home, where I have yet to get TB to hang on me.
I am really at a loss here, but I do agree that it seems to be a
random thing.

--
Regards,
  Ron Secord

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: