Hi Alexander,

Sunday, October 17, 2004, 10:51:55 AM, you wrote:

Alexander> Hello Doug Weller & everyone else

Alexander> 16-Okt-2004 16:54, you wrote:

>> I'd really like an easy way to do some editing.

Alexander> Isn't xrayapp made exactly for that?

Why should I need to run another program? This is a functional request,
unlike Rogues and Smileys which are simply fun ones, nice
as they are.

Doug

--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
The Bat! 3.0.1.33

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: