Hello Doug,

Sunday, October 17, 2004, 1:51:28 PM, Doug Weller wrote:

Alexander>> Hello Doug Weller & everyone else

Alexander>> 16-Okt-2004 16:54, you wrote:

>>> I'd really like an easy way to do some editing.

Alexander>> Isn't xrayapp made exactly for that?

> Why should I need to run another program?

This is an age old debate. IIRC the last major debate was summer of
'03. Again if IIRC the just of Stefan's argument was that of integrity
of their email client. IIRC at that time TB was on the defensive
because the XMailer header was being defrauded as TB on spam mail and
ISP's were blocking email from TB clients. The last thing TB needed
was for the possibility to edit incoming email which is like throwing
gas on a fire. I think you kind of get my drift.

All that aside I would like the ability to edit subject as well
especially on some mail list which add more text which make threading
by subject next to impossible. At least I understand one reason for
the request.

Not to change the subject, but how about the ability to filter mail on
an IMAP account to a common folder.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: