Dear Alexander,

@25-Oct-2004, 14:16 +0200 (25-Oct 13:16 UK time) Alexander S. Kunz
[ASK] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>> Your'e getting somthing wrong here: As you stated earlier you *may*
>> *always* use parenthesis instead of quotation marks:

ASK> That statement is not from me but from TB's helpfile. RTFM.

Not correct. You are misinterpreting what you are reading there.

ASK> And there (in the friendly manual) you'll also find, for the
ASK> third time now in this thread (I'm starting to get tired of
ASK> repeating it) that the %WRAPPED macro behaves DIFFERENTLY when
ASK> you use it with parenthesis.

This is what it says, but it is not *all* it means.

%WRAPPED="%COOKIE"

is identical in operation to

%WRAPPED(%COOKIE)

I use both and both work.

What the manual is saying is that the new form of %WRAPPED(%COOKIE,60)
will *only* work with parentheses.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: