Hello tbbeta200409203600,

> Your assumption that this means you may not use parenthesis in
> single argument macros is still wrong.

I never said that, and I never assumed that. I simply understand that
the %WRAPPED macro is an exception, thats why it is listed in the
helpfile twice - because there is an "old" version and a "new" version
of it. The new version is feature-enhanced by the "limit" parameter.
Thats perfectly logic and OK to me (others would maybe prefer the new
version to be called %WRAPNEW, or whatever).

>> Well, if the macro has more than one parameter - as stated in the
>> helpfile. *SIGH*

> Wrong interpretation.

Why? Its perfectly clear to me when to use parenthesis parameter
passing. No guessing. One parameter: do as you please. Two or more
parameters: use parenthesis.

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: