Hello Tim,

  A reminder of what Tim Casten typed on:
  28 October 2004 at 04:16:50 GMT +0200

TC>   This is the worst I have seen.  I have spent the past 5 hours
TC>   restoring going back in builds etc etc.

 Looks like you need Januks batch file, it's taken me less than 2 minutes to
 transfer from the Laptop to this desktop my complete TB installation and
 it's as if it's never been moved.

 Just got to see now if it misbehaves itself.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   28/10/2004 at 09:04 UTC   2ии4 - AWB