Hello Thomas,

<snipped quite a bit>
> NB: I know my number of filters and conditions is unusually high, but
> shouldn't TB v3 be able to handle it as gracefully as v2.12 did? At
> least you get a clue why I said in the beta phase that filtering is
> crucial to me, I couldn't handle over 300 messages day without TB's
> superior filtering system. But adding a new email address to a filter
> taking minutes just takes the fun out of it.

I must admit it looks like quite a slow process. Anyway, as a workaround
if you are filtering on umpteen email addresses with umpteen OR
conditions (as you seem to say), I would suggest using special AB/Groups
for that. I think it is a bit more "elegant" and easier to manage
solution. I have 3 groups for this purpose, one with over 2000
addresses. I just can't imagine how long would it take me to open a
filter if I had done over 2000 ORed conditions :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4