Hi Gunivortus Goos,

Saturday, October 30, 2004
you let us know -at least in parts- :

> An option to put TB in the systray when clicking that X would
> be appriciated here.
Not here! Please think twice! I get more and more allergic to these
nagscreens "are you sure?", "do you really want to...?" making handling
more complicated. TB is just a mailclient, no security-related stuff as
i.e. firewalls or virusscanners are, where such "nagging" dialog boxes
should be reserved to. I commit no severe mistake closing TB
unintendedly, with just one click it will restart and continue its fine
work, and if there is still something left to be done before closing
-the CC running or an unfinished mail to be completed- TB is asking you
first. So why making it more complicated than necessary by nagging every
user at every exit several times a day?

IMHO there is absolutely no need for this feature.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: