On Saturday, October 30, 2004 at 8:28:25 AM [GMT -0500], Allie_M
wrote:

>> Yes. There is an entry in the BT for this
>> <https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3985>

> I'll run the CC for a while and see if I have many queued processes
> during these wait periods.

Yes. I can confirm your 'bug', if that's what it is. TB! is busy doing
other things when I need the message retrieved.

Additionally, this task is always just sitting there:

- Copy from local folder into \\Mail\Sent Mail               In queue

I delete the task and it soon reappears and remains there.

--
-= Allie =-
..... Oxymoron: Sweet Pickle.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: