Hello Jan,

on Saturday, 30. October 2004, at 11:14:31 [GMT -0400] you wrote
regarding "alternate icon sets":

N>> Check this glyphs for 3.x
N>> http://www.thebatworld.de/system/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=128

> Hmmmm. Downloaded, converted to bmp file type, renamed to
> glyphs.bmp Now I don't have any icons. Am I supposed to do
> something in the 'ini' file? TIA

Don't convert the new TheBat! 3 Glyph. They are not any longer in the
bmp format. Copy the two files as they are into the TheBat!! Folder.

There are two other Glyph (bmp) which have the new icons.

Nr.58
http://www.thebatworld.de/system/sections/index.php?PHPSESSID=d84b3cc12f049e0d0254cd3b73cc9427&op=viewarticle&artid=55

Nr.67
http://www.thebatworld.de/system/sections/index.php?PHPSESSID=d84b3cc12f049e0d0254cd3b73cc9427&op=viewarticle&artid=112

both have a additional line of icons at the bottom which are for the
NFS.

--
Ciao

Thomas

Using:  TheBat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
System: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
PGP:    Key-ID: 0x70D9F03B
Visit:  TheBat! World on http://www.thebatworld.de

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: