Hi TBBeta,

>> Worse yet, I sometimes click on a message and get the wrong body!  I
>> just displayed five unread messages in a folder. Of the five, I was
>> only able to read one. The other three all linked to the wrong
>> message.
> Now that's really odd. I don't really have an explanation for such
> behaviour.

I have: This is normally connected to moving messages from one folder
to another. If you delete the cache everything is fine again. I move
message from my Inbox to a common folder and if I then copy/move a
message from another folder to my Inbox it doesn't show up at all or
it is linked to the message I moved to the common folder.

--
I'm already gone,
Raymund

The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows XP Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: