On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:18:50 -0600, Mary Bull wrote:

> Well, as Stuart Hemming said, it's time to put it on BT. So, who's
> going to do it and is it a Wish?

The spelling is a mistake. The numbering seems to be a limitation (and
an annoyance). But as spelling and many of the various GUI goofs are
somewhat akin to the whole documentation issue, then I guess you could
say that all of this falls somewhere in the realm of unfullfilled
dreams. :-)

Mary, you understand the problem, and you also know your way around BT
better than most of us. I haven't a clue where to file wishes.
(Usually I just sprinkle a little fairy dust and think happy
thoughts.) So I am content to let you manage the report if you will be
kind enough to do so.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.5

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: