On Friday, December 24, 2004, at 4:28:47 PM, Martin Schneider wrote
the following words:

> What is more heavy that when I open your address book that these
> entries automatically are added to my personal address book. That I
> noticed yesterday when sending out christmas greetings and finding
> some names that I don't know. I was comparing with your address book -
> and bingo - they were automaitically imported.

> Can someone reproduce that?

Yes. The entries are now found in my Netcenter Member Directory
address book.

I smell a strong odour of Outlook...

--
.    ^,".sinPi,     ICQ 3.146019

Flyin' high with The Bat! v3.0.1.33
over the swamps of Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4