Any time line on the next beta or release?  I'm following up to the
time line suggested in the December 15, discussion on the next
release.

> Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 14:20:05, you wrote:

>>>I've noticed no news on the Christmas Edition of The Bat.  Is the plan
>>>to release 3.02 as the Christmas Edition without any further beta
>>>testing.

max > We've decided to release a stable version with new major additions
max > at a cost of the nice release date, thus we will most likely to
max > release the new version in 2005.

--
Ethan J. Mings