Hello,

This is 100% repeatable for me. When I listen to the radio on line I
can't use TB! at all. Even just scrolling through messages causes a Blue
Screen and automatic reboot. I can normally read about 3 or 4 messages
before this happens. The strange thing is that this never happened when
I was on ADSL, only since I've changed to dial up. Either that's because
of a new beta or having to use my internal modem instead of my router.
To be honest I can't remember if it happened before this beta or not but
I only got my new connection set up in the middle of November.

--
Regards,
Richard

| The Bat! 3.0.2.10 & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| Opera 8.00 build 7401

PGP public key:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA93B5BE