Hello Richard Wakeford & everyone else,

on 10-Jan-2005 at 22:02 you (Richard Wakeford) wrote:

> Yup, occasional drop outs but it works most of the time. Should have
> added that the same problem occurs when I listen to a programme that has
> been pre recorded (not by me but, in this case the BBC) and I listen to
> that.

Its still a stream over the net, that shouldn't make a difference, or do I
misunderstand this?

ASK>> The only thing that comes to my mind is that maybe WinAmp (if you're
ASK>> using it)

> No, either media player or Real Player - no comments thanks ;-)

Oh, I have no objections towards Real Player. Its good to use
something/anything thats not an MS product. :-)

ASK>> You can do *anything* else thats internet related (for example, use
ASK>> a browser) normally?

> Yup, it's just radio that screws it up. Just have to live with it as
> there are only two programmes that I avidly listen to and they are on
> twice a week for half an hour each. Must be my setup.

What I meant was... when you're listening to radio, can you use any other
internet application?

More generally, your computer does NOT crash when you listen & do
*anything* else (like using a word processor)? It crashes *only* when
you're using TB?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The trouble with today's individuals is that they're getting harder
and harder to tell apart. -- Carl Antczak