> OK, it'd be nice if someone gave us the occasional update on what was
> happening, but they don't /have/ to; for what it's worth I don't even
> believe they've a moral obligation to. They're going to tell us when
> they tell us. It may be they don't give us an update until they
> actually release the next version. Whatever.

I will give a little technical update. The batskin.ini, which was a
temporary glyph definition file, will no longer be read, the new file
which will persist will be batskin.xml; the format of the language
file for the people who translate The Bat! will change, the menu and
the toolbars will be customisable; shortcut editor will be altered;
some other bugs are fixed in the meanwhile; the folder tree and the
message list (tree in threading mode) will be completely different,
much much better than the current tree; etc.

Feel free to ask questions.