Het was op donderdag 20 januari 2005 om 21:22 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'Update on the Status of Software' :

Hallo Leif,

> You do have a sig delimiter, but please remove the sig delimiter right
> above the AVG message, or turn that off completely.

 no.......  why should I?

> TheBat uses the last sig delimiter to trim a message. That means the
> AVG part disappears but your actual signature stays.

 apparently it does.
 why is that my fault?
 I'd  say  that  The  Bat! should handle this particular issue in a different
 way. As do most emailprograms as I remember....

 Secondly........  I've  been waiting to answer you ... because I had to calm
 down.  BECAUSE  I  think you are nitpicking!!! Is this ALL that is bothering
 you?  I'd say that the way people address each other is a way more important
 item to follow. And please don't come with the argument of message sizes.

--
groeten,
 Cees, die zonet nog luisterde  naar: Who Are You  |  The Who - Love Is Coming

No, no, I'm not his friend. I'm his wife.