On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:43:42 -0500, Allie Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's therefore a small project to revise the matching process again.
> If MDaemon could do a multi-line match, then it would be great.

Just throwing this out there, but I have 50 gmail invites if anyone
(maybe Stuart?) wants one.  With the POP access, you can still use
TB!.  With a restrictive firewall, you can still use the web interface
(unless you're company blocks google).  And you don't have to worry
about chasing such long sigs.

--
Kevin