Dear Claude,

@16-Feb-2005, 18:27 +0100 (16-Feb 17:27 UK time) Claude Renaud [CR] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

ASK>> <nothing>

ASK>> Why is this message arriving again and again? Or is it only me?

CR>    Sorry, it is not my fault.

... not entirely, but perhaps one of attention?

CR> I noticed this too, but I did not send messages since two days.
CR> So, there is a problem somewhere, but here ?

CR> The original message was not blank.
... <snip>

It looks like an IMAP outbox issue, where a draft / empty message is
stuck in an IMAP outbox and being resent over and over.

Here's an outbound message header from one of the blank ones.

        by smtp.imap4all.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2478683508C
        for <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:20:15 +0100 (CET)

Clearly sent by you, today.

Here's the one from the mssage I replied to:

        by smtp.imap4all.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 01A65835091
        for <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:27:44 +0100 (CET)

Not a lot of difference.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.10 on Windows NT Clone 5.2.3790