Hi Cees,

The original quoted text below was written on 16/02/2005 21:31 my local
time;

AM> Is there a very bad echo in here?? :)

AM> Very likely a message stuck in an IMAP outbox. Switch your IMAP
outbox AM> to local.

I NEVER understood the use or advantage of IMAP in the first place. Why doesn't everybody just stick to POP3.

Uh oh, I can see another never ending thread commencing here :-( Boy, I love the 'delete thread' button in Thunderbird ;-)
--
Chris