Hello Dave!

On Wednesday, February 16, 2005, 3:46 PM, you wrote:

>>  I NEVER understood the use or advantage of IMAP in the first place.
>>  Why doesn't everybody just stick to POP3.

> I don't understand why everyone wants to use computers in the first
> place. Why can't everyone just use pencil and paper?

:rofl:

Cees is sort of new--at least, that's my impression. There are a
number of reasons that people use IMAP. Allie has discussed them here
and on TBOT. I'm glad that POP3 meets my needs at present, but I'm
also glad that the TB! developers are working to give The Bat!
functional, competititve IMAP capability.

"A pad of paper underneath the bough/A pencil for my deathless
thoughts/And thou/Beside me singing in the wilderness/Oh, wilderness
were paradise enow"--apologies to Edward Fitzgerald and Omar Khayyam
and to the list: SCNR! :rofl2:

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2