Hello Paul,

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PVN> As long as software developers and camera makers insist on
PVN> defaulting to total bloat this problem will exist.

Software yes but camera makers? I don't think so. When I take a picture
I waht the highest qualitiy possible and then I resize as well as
reducing the quality a little if putting it on the web or mailing it to
someone. Alright, there are many people out there who don't know how to
do that but I want my pictures in my camera to be of the highest quality
possible thank you :-)

--
Regards,
Richard

| The Bat! 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| Opera 8.00 build 7401

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: