Hello Paul,

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:08:01 -0500 GMT (26/02/2005, 23:08 +0700 GMT),
Paul Van Noord wrote:

TF>> Please do not protect *me* from myself. I do not take well to
TF>> nannying. If I cause a problem to my system by downloading images, it
TF>> will be my own fault and I will have to deal with it. TB is an email
TF>> client for grown-ups.

PVN> Sorry that you saw the need to remove this from your reply;

PVN>>> ...themselves, and, none of this stuff is turned on by
PVN>>> default, I might be able to accept the built-in ability as long as
PVN>>> usability and performance are not affected.

Usability and performance are not effected (to my knowledge), that's
why I left it out.

PVN> This invalidates the legitimacy of your response.

I don't really see that.

PVN> TB is a client for all people, even those who choose to modify
PVN> the facts. I hope this is not representative of all the
PVN> "grown-ups."

I don't know. I just don't like to be told that a non-default option
may cause problems, that's why *I* am not allowed to have it. Reason
being that I need to be protected from myself. Come on.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Do not be redundant; do not use more words than necessary; it's highly
superfluous.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: