DH> Firstly, speed limits in cars is a weak argument. People know their
DH> cars can go faster, they don't often know where security exploits are
DH> in any operating system. And, your retort about Microsoft not knowing
DH> how their technology could be misused is also fairly weak. When MS

When it comes to drive in the limits, speed is not the only factor the
car maker has to take care of.

I  really  don't care about other users, I care about my needs and if I
can accomplish them with the software I'm using.

I  need  that some bugs/feature to be smooth in TB!'s HTML support and
that's why I push it.

Goncalo Farias

Contents may settle during shipment.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: