Hello Bill McCarthy & everyone else,

on 02-Apr-2005 at 23:54 you (Bill McCarthy) wrote:

> I actually do not disagree with that. I only want to be able to find the
> announcement of the next beta when it is ready for testing - without
> having to wade through all this pre-beta stuff.

I solved that problem with a virtual folder under my TBBETA folder.

Conditions: 'sender contains "@ritlabs."' and 'Header does not contain
"References"' - this way I catch only the "new" (ie. non-reply) messages by
the RIT fellows, which are mostly the announcements for a new version.

The only thing thats left is that the RITters should add "pre-beta" vs.
"beta" vs. "alpha" in their announcements; in the bug reports the friendly
posters add the version information anyway. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence. -- Albert Einstein

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: