Hello Martin,

  A reminder of what Martin Schoch on TBBETA typed on:
  08 April 2005 at 15:09:47 GMT +0200

MS> Did you see the "import key" icon?

 Yes, and like I said in my personal reply to you, it had an icon, I
 clicked it, imported, signed and trusted your key. And it still had an
 icon on it afterwards.

MS> I have a setup on two different machines - Win2000 SP4 and Win98 -
MS> on both icons are ugly.

I'm using XP Home SP2 on a Toshiba Satellite Intel Centrino Laptop.
Resolution 1280x800.

MS> Yes - you are a genious.

Just because I have an icon on my PGP button? It doesn't take much to be a
Genius does it? Imagine what Einstein could have done if he'd had a PC :)

MS> Well - yes really, a system which is running "perfectly" is "really"
MS> help for RIT...

Of course it is, knowing something works perfect for some is just as
important as knowing it doesn't work at all. Albeit tracing something that
doesn't work at all must be easier than finding out why it works for some
and not others.

MS> But I am not alone an idiot - others having problems too..

As long as people know it's you that called them all idiots and not me, the
thought never entered my head, honestly!

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.13 Return

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: