On Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 3:08:12 PM, Martin Webster on tbbeta wrote:

> You presuppose there's a bug that's causing your problem. Given that
> the problem is present from 3.0.1.33 through 3.0.9.17 it may well be
> something else in your configuration.

I presuppose it may be a bug because it has been reported by a number
of users, including myself. Of course, it may well be something else
in my configuration. That is why I keep asking if there is a way to
change any of my configuration when the program is not running since
it will not run in its current configuration.

> I still reckon you're more likely to get help on TBUDL since your
> problem is *not* tied to the current beta.

It is a problem which continues to occur with the current beta. It is
apparently is less than not likely that I will not get any answers
either place, since the only person posting just keeps telling me not
to ask here, and since about three rounds of asking on TBUDL and
similar enquiries by others have not drawn any answers either.

--
Dwight A. Corrin

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: