Hello MAU,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:30:28 +0200 GMT (28/04/2005, 22:30 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> A simple question: How often do you look for the size of a message or
M> for the total number of messages in a folder?  :)

I'm not Mary, but me: All the time.

I hate messages over 1MB (with attachments; without it would be even
worse, but I haven't experienced that yet).

Number of messages: I monitor this, because things slow down in
folders over 10,000 messages.

And the rest of the truth is that I just like monitoring those
figures.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Das Kaspische Meer ist eigentlich kein Meer, sondern bloss ein See,
denn es ist von allen Seiten von Wasser umflossen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.20 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: