Hello Greg!

On Sunday, May 01, 2005, 4:28 PM, you wrote:

>> Thanks for writing about the lacks in the list posted by Peter
>> Ouwehand, although, like everyone, I'm very grateful to him for
>> gathering that list together.

> Yes Peter's list are helpful to all of us (i.e. Ritlabs & beta
> testers).  I as you appreciate Peter's list.

I knew that you did.

But, just as much, I appreciate your bringing up that missing
subject-reference distinction, as a threading option. Its lack does
make TB!'s behavior feel buggy, even though subject and reference were
lumped together deliberately in this new UI. It might not be too late
to persuade the developers to include them as separate threading
options before the 3.5 release is done.

And I particularly wanted to support you in that, which was my main
reason for replying to you. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: