Hello Alto,

  A reminder of what Alto Speckhardt on TBBETA typed on:
  03 May 2005 at 00:43:53 GMT +0200

AS> Oh yes, I am flaming now! Call it boiling! :-((!!

 Calm down Alto. I wasn't trying to start a war, I was just trying to
 clarify a few things in my mind, trying to have a constructive debate
 rather than a flame war.

 I too have bought and paid for Poco, Xpress Plus, Eudora and dare I say
 it, Incredimail. The Bat even in this state beats all of them hands down
 and that's probably the root cause of my present anguish, I don't want to
 see TB! go downhill and lose it's reputation by the far too early release
 of a sub standard version. I'd rather wait an extra month for a good
 stable version than to be continually told "Oh yes, we know about that
 bug" every time I find one.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: