Hello 9Val,

M>> No, I am glad to hear that (if I understood correctly) you consider them
M>> show-stoppers. Which should mean you intend to correct them before
M>> release :)
>
> Actually  only  references remained for you, AV on starting finder was
> fixed

I can perfectly live and work with 3.0.2.10, so personally I'm in no
hurry. But I know there are other people (many?) who consider the
threading by reference issue as an important bug.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: