Hello MAU,

On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:13:37 +0200 GMT(5/15/2005, 10:13 AM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MAU wrote:

> So, if any of you have at least 1 year's worth of TBBeta messages (I
> don't care if it is more) and is willing to share it with me, I would
> certainly appreciate it. If you can send me your MESSAGES.TBB file (as
> ZIP, rar or even raw) by PM I have no problem receiving attachments of
> any size. A link for a download will of course also do.

Well I have pretty much everything from when I first started on TBBETA
which looks like 6/2002. There were a few glitches in my email along
the way, so a few missing pieces. You are looking at over 43,200
messages at about 174 MB per TBB file. HUGE! Using 7-zip with ultra
compression using zip format it is over 35 MB. I don't think my email
through my ISP will handle and I don't rent web space anymore. I do
have web space through my ISP but believe it is max of 10 MB per
account. I'll have to see what I can do.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: