Hi Marcus,

on  Mon, 16 May 2005 16:28:32 +0200GMT (16.05.2005, 16:28 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

>>   {alt}fa
>>   pdc
>>   {enter}

>> started to remove dupes and purge and compress all folders. This
>> doesn't work any more, because there isn't a shortcut for Maintenance
>> in 3.5 final. Is this intentional or has it only been lost? I'd love
>> to have it back.

MO> It is lost customisation. There were no default shortcut in the older
MO> versions either, you must have, just like me, assigned that shortcut
MO> manually.

Really? I don't remember... hmm

MO> Reassign and you will be fine (as long as focus is not on a
MO> VF, but that should be fixed soon, if I understood my offline
MO> conversation with 9Val correctly).

But where would I do that now? Menu View -- Toolbars -- Customise
let's me assign a shortcut, but that's a global one. I only need it in
the folder menu.

Besides, after assigning one and pressing OK, the View -- Toolbars
menu is shown empty. I used yesterday's backup of the TB! directory to
have the items shown again. It is probably only one file to be deleted
or changed, but I don't know yet which one.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.5 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: