Het was op dinsdag 17 mei 2005 om 19:21 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'v3.5
status' :

Hallo Mary,

>> ... doesn't leave much that is working at all, does it?
MB> Different strokes for different folks.

 Nice rhyming, and it ain't even close to Xmas yet.   :banshee:

MB> Everything of importance to me is working in 3.5. The points on which
MB> I myself have complained are quite insignificant in comparison to the
MB> great stability and utility of the program as it's working here.

 have to agree... it may not be perfect yet, but then again, what IS? But 3.5
 is  running  quite  smoothly  here,  with  no AV's and things that I use are
 working. Even IMAP. So, me happy... ;)

--
regards,
 Cees

"I suppose you don't have any French cigarettes?"  "No, but we wave English
ones you can smoke with a foreign accent"   (from: Open All Hours)
The Bat! :bat2angel:  :beta:  3.5 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: