Hi Alexander,
   On 18/05/2005 07:08 PM +0200, you wrote:

> I thought I'd already read you were switching to Mulberry a couple of
> days ago ("Thats it"), why don't you do that then? Looks like
> something about this "piece of junk" keeps you using it.

LOL! There's absolutely no doubt that TB! is a special client. There's
only one other situation that I've witnessed this sort of anguished
testimony with continued use of the software, and that's with Windows.
Windows is so dominant that there are many who use it and complain
bitterly about many aspects of it. Yet they continue because they have
no choice or because it's the least of the evils.

TB! seems to enjoy a similar sort of allure. It's software that
potentially exceedd all others of its kind by a significant margin. So
once you're hooked and have dabbled in its more advanced features, you
find yourself still hanging around despite the issues/problems. On the
face of the anguished testimonials, logic often begs the consideration
of the seemingly simple solution of just moving on and using another
client, thus ending the misery.

Apparently, this isn't so easy, nor nearly as clear as it seems, and
there lies tangible proof of the remarkable value of TB!. It's up the
Ritlabs to capitalize on it.

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: