Hi Mary,

MB> Again, as with Martin Sebald, I really do have to take all your
MB> words as a means of "blowing off steam."

You're right about that. Much of it I wouldn't have said if the whole
affair hadn't come that far. Technically there isn't a word I would
have to take back, but possibly not everything should have been said
in the open like this.

However, I hope I could explain how it came to this situation on my
part.

MB> People who find v. 3.5 not meeting their needs have the option of
MB> dropping back to v. 3.01.

Which I did, of course. But as already discussed multiple times the
IMAP in v3.01 isn't the cream of the crop either. It's just that the
rest of the program is working with v3.01.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: