Hello Martin,

Martin Schoch wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> "Delete" icons disappears:
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confirmed.

> Restore problems:
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did you use internal backup? So I'm not able to test whether it's
reproducible here (I for mine don't trust the internal backup, ...)

> Icon in taskbar - right click menu:
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confirmed

> No "On-The-Fly Pwd" installation:
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm not able to test whether it's reproducible here.

> Standard tool bar - still ugly icons:
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can't confirm, because this is Win2000 related.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: