Hello Thomas.

--On 23 May 2005 22:42 +0700 you wrote about Re: 3.5.0.11 / 3.5 Postfix a
preview of issues to be tested:

> Don't think so.

Thinking is OK for some people, knowing for an absolute fact is far more
reliable when engaging in public debate. A reasonable amount of research
into TB! archives would also help in keeping ones foot out of ones mouth :)

> You are using Mulberry/4.0.0 (Win32). On TBOT, someone
> posted the RFC that says that mids must be enclosed in angular
> brackets. You client seems to not do that. Threading is still broken,
> as your message didn't appear under mine, to which you are replying.

You've either been on holiday, on Mars or asleep for a few Weeks... Or
laying on that nudist beach the other side of you island :)

We had a big discussion about this and we all know, except you apparently,
exactly what the cause of it is and I can categorically say Mulberry is in
no way, shape or form to blame, my IMAP service provider is.

I've been in contact with them and as far as I know they're on the case.
I've also been in contact with them earlier today about this very subject.
I'm doing my best to sort it, honest.

--

Tony.

M.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: