Hello Allie,

On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:05:27 -0500 GMT (23/05/2005, 23:05 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

AM> I'm using the same client and do you see the problem???
AM> This has been discussed at length. The problem is with the IMAP server
AM> and Tony is trying to sort this out with his ISP.

The ISP is setting the Reply-to headers? This must be an aspect of
IMAP I wasn't aware of.

AM> And just in case you're wondering why he doesn't use TB! instead.

No, I'm not wondering. I do ignore messages regarding IMAP, so I am
not qualified to comment. What I see is that his messsages don't
thread correctly, and with my POP background, the culprit would be the
MUA. You are saying the MUA (or its settings) has nothing to do with
it, but the ISP does. Hm. An explanation is not a solution.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"They recently conducted a marijuana taste test. Nobody seems to be
able to remember the results."

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: