Hello Boris.

--On 24 May 2005 10:09 +0200 you wrote about Re: 3.5.0.11 / 3.5 Postfix a
preview of issues to be tested:

> Sorry if I didn't understand you correctly, but the threading problem IS
> solved. Your message id is fine.

It's not actually fixed. I just bodged it so my list mail is filtered into
a local box rather than an IMAP box... Pretty much defeating the object of
IMAP but if it keeps you all happy then I'm happy :)

> The only problem is a bug in TheBat! that it doesn't find messages with
> message id's containing an [. But this is a bug in TheBat! and not on
> your side.

That I'm afraid I can't help with. As you say that is for RIT to sort out
and as Gary pointed out is not my problem, sorry!

>On your side, everything is ok (I hope :-).

It is now that Aliie and me have the PGP9 problem well and truly sussed :)

--

Tony.

M.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: