Het was op dinsdag 24 mei 2005 om 19:50 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'3.5.0.14' :

Hallo Liz,

MM>>   Please try the updated version from the download page
MM>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

L> Well all I can say is "PHOO YUCK!"

 and I have to totally agree with you.

L> I  installed  it, opened 1 msg, hit escape to close, "Invalid pointer"
L> followed by cascading errors till I forcefully terminated the process.

 the  bad thing is, I tried to install the previous version over this one but
 it still says I'm running that dot.14 version.
 With the same bad beahviour.
 Me not happy.   :banshee:

--
regards,
 Cees

God I can live with,but his Fans will be the death of me
The Bat!  :bat2angel:  3.5.0.14 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: